The basilica opened its doors on April 18, when we celebrate the International Day for the Preservation of Cultural Monuments. The day has been celebrated since 1984 by UNESCO. Welcome to see the new jewel of Plovdiv!
Current prices are:
- Adult – 12.00 BGN.
- Adults when group of more than 10 people – 10.00 BGN.
- Pupil or student – 5.00 BGN.
- Pupil or student when more than 10 people – 3.00 BGN.
- Family ticket (parents with children aged 7 to 16) – 24.00 BGN.
- Adult, Small basilica and the Bishop’s basilica – 15.00 BGN.
- Adult, Small basilica and the Bishop’s basilica (when group of more than 10 people) – 14.00 BGN.
- Pupil or student, Small basilica and the Bishop’s basilica – 6.00 BGN.
- Family combined ticket, Small basilica and the Bishop’s basilica (parents with children aged 7 to 16) – 30.00 BGN.
GUIDED VISITS AND GUIDED TOURS:
- Guided visit ‘The Bishop’s basilica of Philippopolis’ – 15.00 BGN.
- Roundtable conversation on the territory of the Old Town or of the city of Plovdiv without visiting sites (for a group of up to 20 people, up to 90 min.) – 90.00 BGN.
- Children aged up to 7
- For disabled people (disability more than 50%)
- Every first Thursday of the month for students and seniors.
*Last admission 15 minutes before the end of the working day.